Consent to personal data processing
The User, leaving the application, accepts this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter - the Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his capacity, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given for the processing of personal data, both with and without the use of automation equipment.
- Consent is given for the processing of the following personal data: personal data that is not special or biometric: contact telephone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; User data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; the source from which the User came to the site; from which site or for which ad; OS language and Browser; which pages open and which buttons are pressed by the User; ip-address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of personal data processing: the processing of incoming requests from individuals to provide advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for the personal data processing is: art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; art. 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FЗ "On Personal Data"; this Consent to the personal data processing.
- During the processing the following actions will be performed with the personal data: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Personal data is processed prior to unsubscribing an individual from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory and legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
- Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to the address indicated on the main page of this site.
- In the event that a subject of the personal data or their representative revokes the Consents to the personal data processing, site owners have the right to continue processing personal data without the Consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 to 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.
- This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraph 7 and paragraph 8 of this Consent.